IVF support – Dietary & Lifestyle Advice
- Eat a warm breakfast..eg. porridge with dates & mollasses.
- Eat foods that are easy to digest, eg. soup & stews – & make with green leafy veg, Kale or spinich are especially nourishing…make these with some seaweed to add extra nouishment.
- Avoid cold drinks or foods, a little is okay, just not majority of your food intake.
- Chicken stock from scratch!.. it provides so much nourishment.
- Also, red fruits are great for the heart so will calm & nourish…figs or red grapes being a few to choose from.
- Tea: nettle tea during the day will nourish your blood.
- Concentrate on your lower abdomen, keeping in warm but not overheated.
- If you watch tv/read – view/read funny, happy tv/movies/topic – nothing disturbing like horrors!
- Go to bed early, if you can’t sleep, read something light & entertaining.
- Get some light exercise, nothing vigourous or strenuous
Also, here is also some information from my website on IVF treatment support